|Job Ref:||204758768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Position: Advanced Data Analytics - Innovative start up|
Salary: £40000 - £70000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
The company client is an exciting and reputable start up organisation who specialise in financial crime analytics and technology solutions. The team is currently seeking to appoint highly skilled analytics professionals to join their London Bridge offices. The company is looking for talented specialists carrying between two to six years' experience in tackling complex data to solve financial crime, compliance, surveillance and reveal intelligence.
Essential experience and skills for this role:
* 2-6 years' experience in an advanced data analytics role.
* Fluent in leading statistical analysis tools and languages (i.e. SAS, Scala, Hadoop, Park etc.)
* An understanding of financial crime / fraud industry challenges and trends.
* Proven background in effectively using visualisation tools (Qlikview, Spotfire, Tableau)
* Natural coding and programming style.
* 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in a technology related degree - i.e. software engineering, mathematics, physics, computer science etc.)
* Client facing / customer centric style.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to send your CV and APPLY NOW