|Job Ref:||204758738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Recruit Mint are working closely alongside a well-known business in the beautiful county of Cambridgeshire. Due to the expansion of the department they are looking for a Software Tester on a permanent basis.
The tester role will require you to simulate various roles: that of the brand who is building and maintaining insurance websites, and that of the end user who is using these sites to purchase insurance products.
You will be testing the system to make sure that it is clear and easy to use and that it works as it should; this may mean targeted testing (to ensure that a particular bug or issue has been fixed), general testing (checking to see that a new piece of functionality works) or regression testing (checking existing functionality to ensure that it has not been affected by changes made to the system).
* Writing and executing test scripts;
* Running manual and automated tests;
* Testing in different environments including web and mobile;
* Writing bug reports;
* Communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
* Implementing testing techniques and strategies.
* Previous software testing experience
Desirable experience in relevant areas:
* Insurance software, particularly insurance sales and distribution.
* Knowledge of TCF requirements a significant advantage
* User-configurable software, which works according to business rules configured by non-technical users
* HTML and CSS
* Excel functions
* Selenium or similar tool
Hours and pay:
Monday - Friday
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum (Depending on experience)