|Job Ref:||204758516||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
This is an excellent opportunity, offering a Support Technician the chance to work in a highly technical IT company based in the heart of London. This organisation is looking for an IT Technician with a minimum of 2 year's experience providing first line client facing IT support in a Windows or Windows/Mac environment.|
This is a chance for the successful candidate to apply their data and analytical skills to this new role. Our position is based in Farringdon, Central London and works closely with the IT team to provide timely and accurate high-level desktop support to their numerous clients, both on-site and remotely.
- At least 1-2 years experience working in IT Support
- At least 1-2 year's experience of Windows
- Knowledge of Mac
- Understanding of Linux
- Understanding of Networks
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good problem-solving and organisation skills
- Good communication skills.
- Logical thinker
- Analytical and results driven
- Confident team player who enjoys a varied and dynamic role
- Ability to work autonomously and to take direction and feedback constructively.
- Ability to work in a busy environment, prioritising tasks and sticking to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in accordance our values.
We can offer you:
* Contributory pension
* Zones 1-2 travelcard
* Smartphone & Laptop
* Overtime pay
This is a busy, fast paced role, which can be demanding and challenging but also rewarding. If you're looking to further your career in a business where you can have a real impact, look no further and apply now.
Apply now to be considered, please submit your CV to Jordan Constantinou who will review your details