|Job Ref:||204758400||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Business Development Manager | Permanent | Manchester | £30k | (German speaking preferable)|
Excellent commission and performance bonuses available
Our client has aggressive growth plans across USA and Europe has recently identified a new opportunity for a self-motivated, ambitious individual Business Development Manager to help develop and expand this rapidly expanding global payments consultancy.
You'll be working within a variety of sectors across the retail industry (previous experience in this sector would be advantageous)
The role will ideally suit someone with 1-2 years post grad experience (preferably with the ability to speak German)
* Self-motivated, ambitious & confident, keen to develop a career.
* Ability to work well as part of a team and in isolation, occasionally with little direction.
* Commercial awareness with level of numeracy and verbal reasoning skills.
* Ability to instinctively identify opportunities.
* Excellent communication skills (at senior levels).
* Performance focused with a desire to succeed and make a difference.
* Strong organization skills, able to manage multiple sales opportunities at any one time.
The job holder will be responsible for:
* Identifying, sourcing and securing new sales opportunities using internal CMS data and marketing intelligence as well as own external research.
* Cold calling, emailing, networking
* Establishing and managing new and existing relationships as a means of generating new sales opportunities for the business;
* Identifying and attending any relevant functions (seminars, conferences etc.) to extend CMS network opportunities.
* Collaborating with the marketing team, using sector specific campaigns, whitepapers, seminars, website stats to generate new sales opportunities.
* Organising and attending sales meetings arising from Sales & Marketing activities and following up all live opportunities through to project handover.
* Maintaining and developing Salesforce and (url removed).
* Becoming competent in all matters concerning the Cards and Cash market.
* 1-2 years of working in a targeted business development / sales role
* Successful track record of exceeding stretching annual revenue targets
* Experience of sourcing, generating and converting own business leads (via email, networking, LinkedIn, cold calling)
* Experience of working with medium to large corporates in a face to face environment, pitching and closing sales
* Competent in MS Office skills: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
* Experience of leading marketing campaigns
* Experience of using CRM (Salesforce preferably)
If this opportunity is of interest please apply with updated CV and a covering letter stating your suitability for the role and we will be in contact to discuss further.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas