|Job Ref:||204758341||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chippenham||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Salary:||£43000 - £44000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
SQL Database Administrator - Wiltshire - £43,000 + Benefits|
Spencer Ogden are currently working with a key client seeking an experienced SQL DBA for their office in Chippenham.
You will to provide database administration, data migration and database support work in respect of numerous projects and business as usual tasks within your department, supporting the delivery of systems and solutions within the business.
In order to be successful, you will need experience in the following:
* Experience within a similar DBA role.
* Strong documentation skills.
* Excellent SQL Server Database Skills in both design, troubleshooting maintenance, migration and deployment
* Proven knowledge and experience applying database administration skills in a SQL Server (Apply online only) environment
* T-SQL/SQL development
* Database Modelling, covering database physical structure and functional capabilities,
* Database Administration, covering security, backup and recovery, tuning, optimisation & monitoring in both development and production environments
* Data migration experience
* High Availability database design
* Experience working in a support environment
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Reporting & Integration Services (SSRS & SSIS)
* Experience in a Windows Server environment
* Ability to manage workloads under pressure and in a changing environment
* A commitment to quality and thoroughness in the approach to work
* Ability to document database systems and processes
If you have the experience in the above, and you are interested in this role, please send an up to date CV IMMEDIATELY, as interviews can be arranged very quickly.
For more information about this role please contact our London office