|Job Ref:||204756672||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stafford||Address:||Post Code:||ST17||Salary:||£18000/annum + Amazing benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Graduate IT Consultants & Engineers|
£Basic Salary + £Car Allowance + Pension, Medical and 28 days holiday!
This is a new graduate recruitment programme to create a team of high calibre IT Consultants/Engineers for Microsoft's Number 1 UK partner!
Our client has 9 Gold Microsoft Competencies and is the new Microsoft UK Country Partner of the Year 2015. They are also a strategic consulting services provider to Microsoft, a Sunday Times Top 100 UK company to work for, and recent winners of the BCS award for Best Place
This role will see you work alongside experienced consultants, shadowing them on site to develop your ability to be able to move into a full role where you will design, architect, build, configure and deploy award winning Microsoft cloud computing solutions. With paid training to achieve your Microsoft certified exams to MCSE 2012 standard and above, this is a great way to get your IT career up and running.
So what's required to start your career...?
You will need to be....
- A recent graduate in a computing related subject (last 2 years)
- Ideally have some local IT work experience or a placement year (*But that's not essential)
- Possess good communication skills to work with client projects
- Ability to drive and attend IT project locations
- A keenness to develop, continue to get you IT certifications through paid for study
- Ideally be Midlands based or anywhere from Yorkshire to M4 corridor with a willingness to attend client site