|Job Ref:||204756445||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£0 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Senior Manual and Automation Tester|
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
The world leader in consumer transaction technologies are recruiting for high caliber and experienced (4+ years) automation and manual testers to help take their company`s technology to the next level.
In addition to this, you will be a mentor to a team of junior testers in the company.
- 4+ years in using automation testing on software
- Team player with prior management experience preferred
- Have experience in reviewing previous testing standards and improving upon them
- 33 days` holiday
- Free breakfast, lunch, coffee and fruit
- 10 personal days a year (opportunity to work on your own projects)
The company turned over $6.5 billion per year in 2015 and are looking to grow their testing team. The ideal candidate will meet all the requirements be willing to get their hands dirty in both manual and automated testing whilst mentoring junior engineers in the company and have a can do attitude.
Senior Manual and Automation Tester