|Job Ref:||204756382||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Swavesey||Address:||Post Code:||CB24||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Windows Application Software Engineer|
Polkadotfrog are working with a client with an established and technically diverse product set which is under continual and rapid development as they seek to further strengthen our market leading position. Owing to our clients continued success and to meet expected future growth we are looking for Software Engineers with experience working with Windows Applications.
Our clients develop systems using a variety of technologies, principally C++, Java, Objective C, SQL and C#; spanning a variety of. You will have the opportunity to work in all areas of our clients technology stack, utilising your existing skills whilst developing any new skills you need to ensure you remain at the forefront of your profession. You will be able to take features from the early specification stage through to design and implementation.
Applicants shall have proven experience developing client server applications in a windows environment using C++ and MFC and you shall have a passion for solving problems and be keen to be a key part of my clients development team. The successful candidates will have excellent communication skills and a desire to develop you own skills.
To be successful you should have:
• Experience developing client server applications in a windows environment using C++ and MFC.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• An enthusiastic approach to your work and enjoy working in a team environment.
• An eye for quality and take pride in your completed solutions.
• A willingness to work in all areas of our technology stack.
Any of the following would also be advantageous:
• Experience developing applications against a MS SQL Server database.
• Experience of Mobile communications and data networking.
• Microsoft Certified Professional