|Job Ref:||204756133||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£22236/annum benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Project Coordinator - Leeds - £22,236pa|
Our Client is currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join their team and lead the scheduling and logistics to deliver a Health-related Programme across Leeds and surrounding areas.
The Project Coordinator will be working closely with the Programme Manager so must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong organisation skills and be able to give examples of where they have worked autonomously.
Key responsibilities for the Project Coordinator:
- Planning to support the day-to-day delivery of the Programme contracts in a particular region and will ensure that appropriate individuals and logistics are in place for the delivery and management of the service
- Book in and source venues in Leeds and surrounding areas and coordinate appropriate individuals accordingly
- Coordinate Programme Manager to help deliver multiple sessions
- Report back to 3rd parties on progress of the programme which you would build and track on Excel
- Flag issues and update Programme Manager on a regular basis
Key Skills & experience for the Project Coordinator:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Must be able to work autonomously and effectively when under pressure
- Must have worked within NHS, G.P, or Health Service industries
- Must have worked on projects
This is a new opportunity to join an established organisation to coordinate workstreams part of a large programme. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only