|Job Ref:||204755854||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Join a fast growing and successful Retail business, positioned in a real growth sector, that is looking for an experienced Project Manager. You will have broad business experience, and ideally some exposure to IT enabled Change and Implementation projects (although this isn't essential).|
As a renowned name in their sector, the business operates channels through store outlets and an e-commerce platform - all managed via a Head Office location in Sheffield where you would be based.
You will be joining an expanding business - considering both European and global expansion, supported by a dynamic and responsive team of board members. Your role will be to drive forward business change and improvements across a variety of projects, with a keen eye on process and structure.
Your role will require you to be agile in the sense of dealing with a growing business, and apply your experience within the Retail sector to see projects through to completion.
Preferred skills/experience for the position includes:
* Retail business experience - e.g. knowledge of a typical retail operation, awareness of seasonal cycles
* Broad business focussed project exposure
* Proven project management delivery in previous roles
* Pragmatic approach to structured PM methodology e.g. Prince 2
* Specific exposure to 'Business Change' and 'Business Improvement' projects
* Stakeholder management and relationship building
* Previous management of IT enabled business change would be preferred, but not essential
* Experience of international expansion within a Retail business would be preferred, but not essential
You will be joining at a time of genuine growth within the business, and an opportunity for you to build your career and reputation working under a fantastic management team.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Richard Bradshaw, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK