|Job Ref:||204755784||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Digital User Research - Public Sector|
We are seeking a Digital User Research - Public Sector with strong experience of the below requirements. The initial contract runs for 3 months and you will be working for a Public Sector organisation based in London.
Daily Rate: Up to £450 per day
The successful candidate must either hold BPSS clearance or be willing to undergo security vetting in order to obtain the level required.
* Apply knowledge in human factors, ethnography, and the user-centred design process to product and service design in an iterative development environment.
* Use findings of user data to work closely with designers and analysts to iterate the developing service.
* Manage business relations with usability and market research agencies to support necessary research processes.
* Working in policy team, shaping policies and how they should present it to other departments. Talking with people and teams to gather needs, develop content strategies, find out if meeting needs and what future needs will be. Team of 5 - 1x user researcher (within multi-disciplinary team of 5).
Objective - Continuing process project / on-going policy.
* Taking a lead User Researcher role within a team, setting research direction and mentoring junior research colleagues; managing team dynamics and holding sufficient authority to effectively challenge points of design without alienating individuals; working within an agile project environment, and maintaining effective performance in difficult and challenging circumstances; quantitative research methodologies.
* Proven experience of gathering user requirements for web based services; managing, executing and analysing usability test and research sessions; working in an agile development environment with User Experience teams, designers and developers to create new digital products and services; audience modelling and developing design personas. Degree in HCI/Usability/Cognitive Psychology/Market Research or related field. Experience across web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with complex user journeys. Experience within a research and digital environment.
* Experience or interest in technology and research around tech. Knowledge of government policy creation (advantageous).
Please note the closing date for applications for this role is 3.00pm on the 11th October 2016
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Bhavit Panchmatia on (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)