|Job Ref:||204755705||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Near Horsham||Address:||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Our client is currently recruiting for a Technical Project Manager to work near Horsham, West Sussex for a 9 month contract paying £(Apply online only) per day.|
The established Technical Project Manager will have strong experience working on a finance system replacement / upgrade project, you will ideally have experience working with SAGE. You will have excellent 3rd party relationship management skills.
The primary objective of this project is to manage the technical deliverables of the Finance System Replacement project.
The primary deliverables of this project include:
- The replacement of the current Sage Line 500 application with a modern cloud based application
- Migration of finance data from the legacy application to the new solution.
- Technical integration with existing or improved Document Management, Purchase to Pay and Supporter Relationship Management solutions - ideally
- Project time scale and approach
- This role is required to ensure that the society has the necessary technical management skills and experience required for a Finance System Replacement project of this nature.
Day to day duties:
- Assist the Business Project Manager to maintain an overall project plan by contributing to sufficiently detailed plans for the Technical Deliverables of the project
- Negotiate technical milestones with the Business Project Manager, 3rd party suppliers and internal technical resources
- Align project plans to 3rd party time scales, key business events and related or interdependent projects
- Clear identification of critical paths and communication of independencies for technical deliverables
- Identification of technical resource requirements
- Manage project technical resources to deliver structured packages of project work in line with the project plan
- Work with solution architects to ensure that the solution design is in line with the society architectural and technical standards and the necessary design authority is obtained prior to any build activities
- Ensure all technical project team actions and work packages are logged, prioritised and progressed consistently
- Review delivered work to ensure it meets expectations in terms of quality and time scale.
- Ensure the project is transitioned to a live state fully supported
Please apply for details