|Job Ref:||204755594||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
My client is a leading and expanding group who are renowned for their staff reward, recognition and ranked highly in The Times Top 100 Companies to work for. |
Due to their continued expansion, they are currently recruiting for a Software Developer to join their team in the Portsmouth office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a rewarding and long term career with a highly recognised group.
The main purpose of this role is to develop, deliver and maintain enterprise calibre software for internet, mobile and desktop channels. This role will be responsible for the delivery of software on an individual basis and as part of a development team relating directly to business and project level objectives.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
The key area of responsibility is produce software that is fit for purpose with the minimum level of complexity to meet stated objectives.
• Produce testable, maintainable, documented and functioning code for designated solutions.
• Interact with relevant business personnel to elucidate requirements and propose pragmatic solutions which add business value.
• Accountable for following and contributing to design principles and standards, as directed.
• Management of system documentation where appropriate.
• Perform the configuration and release of designated systems, ensuring that practical controls are followed to maximise quality and availability of production systems.
• Contributes and Adhere to:
o Enterprise architecture principles ensuring that solutions can be integrated into and supported by the larger organisation.
o Coding standards and source control regimes.
o Departmental standards for software tools, patterns and frameworks.
o Testing methodologies, frameworks and controls ensuring that code can be repeatedly and reliably tested.
• Project and delivery processes and controls ensuring that all activities are adding value to project and organisational level objectives.
Key skills and technologies required for this role:
• C#, (url removed) MVC
• Object Orientated Design
• Agile Methodologies
• Team Foundation Server
• SQL 2008 and above
Mobile development, Primarily Apple, Android, Windows
What's on Offer:
A competitive Salary of £35,000-£40,000 per annum couple with an excellent benefits package