|Job Ref:||204755574||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Kensington||Address:||Post Code:||L7||Salary:||£30000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies i.e. those (including qualifications) required to fulfil role|
* Java - looking for either core Java or Java Enterprise
* Min 2 years experience
If you have experience in SQL, Hibernate and other technologies it would be an advantage.
We are looking for someone that has a strong knowledge of Java EE, Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate/Spring Data and substantial experience of SQL design and development and integrating services using REST and SOAP based APIs is also very important (Working in Agile environment is desirable). Some of the key attributes we would be looking for are an aptitude to learn, ability to hit the ground running and a genuine desire to contribute to the global web experience of our audience.
It is essential to have examples of your work.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Taking responsibility in full development life-cycle
• Work with DevOps team to determine feasibility, and technical designs on assigned projects
• Assist in architecture and design of business solutions
• To estimate and manage tasks using agile methodologies
• To maintain and manage relationships with third party development houses
• To manage the escalation of any business issues arising that cannot be resolved locally.
• To work within the project team, with QA, Operations and the Business to resolve conflicts/issues and reach end goals.
• To have a passion for learning and sharing new skills