|Job Ref:||204755486||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
We are seeking an Analyst-DB2/CICS/COBOL with strong experience of the below requirements. The initial contract runs until the end of January 2017 and you will be working for a leading Financial Services organisation based in Buckinghamshire.
The role is within the Insurance CSA team and you will report to the Insurance BAU manager who heads up the CSA area. The role will involve occasional travel to all sites.
* Daily monitoring of all corporate Remedy queues.
* Assessment and validation of the incident and support inflow.
* Analysis of Corporate incidents to identifying trends and synergies between functional areas.
* Identifying opportunities for service improvement and management of those initiatives.
* Production of data for management reporting. Facilitation of project transition into support
* System Analysis
* IBM Cobol
* Ability to learn fast, 'keep head' in pressurised situations
* A flexible and 'can do' attitude
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Bhavit Panchmatia on (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)