|Job Ref:||204755467||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Salary:||£42000 - £45000/annum 27 Hols + Civil Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Information Security Officer - Exeter !|
Salary - £42,000 - £45,000 + a supplement of up to £5k per annum and reimbursement of relocation costs may also be applicable
This award-winning government client in Exeter is home to the most amazing facilities and world-class employees. Innovative and cutting-edge, this is the place to work in the South West. A modern gym, sports clubs and societies, free onsite parking, restaurant and cafe, coming to work each day will make you feel challenged, fascinated and rewarded.
Other benefits include:
* Annual leave starting at 27.5 days (+ Bank holidays) rising to 32.5 days.
* Flexible working hours available to promote work/life balance.
* A choice of amazing civil service pension schemes, so you can plan for your future typically 25%!.
* Extensive career development/promotional opportunities.
* Cycle to Work' scheme to enable affordable, healthy travel.
* Many more benefits including healthcare and childcare plans
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
* A strong understanding and experience of delivering and managing Information Security including procedures and polices around: Incident management and investigations, digital forensics, information asset management, vulnerability analysis and protective monitoring.
* Proven leadership skills and the ability to manage a complex and varied workflow with multiple teams; whilst maintaining key service levels and positive customer/client feedback.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to influence and negotiate with people at all levels inside and outside the organisation
* A pragmatic understanding of how Information Security Risk Management is key to the delivery of business outcomes
* A good understanding of newly emerging IT technologies and architectures in relation to Information Security
* CISSP, CISM, Degree in the Information Security field, or equivalent
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
* Experience of working in a Senior Information Security Role
* Experience of low level security incident response/analysis.
* Financial management experience would be useful.
"Southern Lights Ltd act as an employment agency for the purposes of this advert"
For more information on the company and a detailed job specification please apply now