|Job Ref:||204755439||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Pegasus Software Support Consultant|
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career?
We are looking for fully accredited Pegasus OperaII/3 Support consultant to join our team and hit the ground running on our busy support desk. The right candidate will have previous experience on a Pegasus help desk with a good working knowledge of Visual Fox pro and SQL Data queries and Data fixing. You will also require a good understanding of installation and implementation of the Pegasus Modules including latest releases such as webxchange, Document Manager and Dashboards.
As a company we are very passionate about supporting our employees and promoting an excellent work/ life balance. For the right candidate, location would not be an issue as the position can be home based or from our Scunthorpe or Peterborough offices.
We have a talented busy team of Implementation and Support Consultants and need additional resource for the Support area. This is a focused and results driven team, everyone works to a high standard and customer satisfaction is our priority.
The role will include Helpdesk support to our Pegasus customers, Data fixing and error corrections, assistance maintaining helpsheets and guides. Monthly team meetings are held to share ideas and thoughts on progressing the support desk, some sales assistance and account management assistance may be required when needed.
• Hold current Accreditation in Pegasus OperaII / Opera3
• Previous experience with Pegasus support or implementations
• Strong problem and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment often under pressure.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Visual Fox pro and/or SQL query knowledge
• Ability to seek resources to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
• An understanding of Microsoft office packages such as Word and Excel.
• AAT or equivalent accounts qualifications
• CIS support experience
• Capital Gold Support Experience
• Full UK Driving License