|Job Ref:||204755329||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Bens||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Data Manager required by our leading client in Preston to oversee the development and use of data systems. You will discover efficient ways to organise, store and analyse data with attention to security and confidentiality.|
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures. You will also be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the organisation as well as within.
* Create and enforce policies for effective data management
* Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
* Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
* Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
* Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
* Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
* Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
* Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
* Able to facilitate a comprehensive data migrations approach
* Able to provide documentation of the end solution
Key skills required:
* Proven experience as data manager and preferably experience in Financial Services and Collections.
* Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
* Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
* Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
* An analytical mind-set with problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation