|Job Ref:||204755308||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yukon Territory||City:||Yorkshire & The Humber||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Software Tester |
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Hessle, Willerby, Beverley, Goole, Grimsby and Scunthorpe
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Negotiable based on experience
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a well-established Technology company that provides Hosted Services to businesses throughout the UK and across Europe.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• Working experience in a Software Testing or Quality Assurance role
• Thorough Software Development understanding
• Ability to question Software Development team
• Knowledge of Jenkins, Selenium & unit testing
• GIT advantageous
• Passion for technology
• Desire to keep developing skills
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Drive to ensure company maintains status as market leader through continual innovation
The successful Software Tester will act as product owner during the development lifecycle working with Software Engineers and Analysts, performing research and risk assessments. Key aspects of the role will involve creating tests and building quality processes.
To apply for the Software Tester role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 53136RD by email to Robyn Dawson: NA RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP - Tel (Apply online only)
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise