|Job Ref:||204754875||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£100000 - £130000/annum Competitive Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Enterprise Information Security Architect - GLOBAL REMIT |
Highly competitive Package
This complex global organisation are leaders in their market space. They require an exceptionally able Information Security Architect to support a complex portfolio of transformational change enabled by technology.
The business is highly distributed, supporting its clients through both a physical trading infrastructure and an ever evolving set of Digital Services and Offerings. The future will encompass innovative partnerships and the monetisation of the unique data generated by the business.
Reporting to the Global Architecture Lead, your role will be to develop a "fit for purpose" company-wide approach to Information Security and to sell and support this strategy to C level management globally.
You will enable the Solutions Architects and delivery teams to incorporate the strategy into the ongoing build and implementation of new product, process and systems.
Your "top-down" strategic perspective will compliment the CISO's team of security engineers and PCI specialists whose emphasis is on Security Engineering and Implementation.
The right individual for this transformational opportunity will be a strategic thought leader, communicator and influencer. Deep technical expertise, an ability to think and act strategically and to enable ongoing delivery of business value is the objective.
* You will be able to provide evidence of leading Information Security Architecture programmes within a complex geographically dispersed business.
* Your ability to provide thought leadership within the Information Security discipline to C-Level stakeholders will be proven.
* Practical experience of enabling teams to take an Architectural blueprint and build it out to deliver transformational change and business benefit is a requirement.
* Experience of mentoring teams
* You will be an energized and committed professional driven to succeed.
* Ideally you will be educated to Degree level, in a numerate and analytical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
* Postgraduate qualifications or PhD are desirable
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds