|Job Ref:||204754768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£24.00 - £26.52/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
My client, a local authority in North London, is currently looking for a User Acceptance Testing Coordinator to join the company on a 4 month contract basis.|
The main purpose of this role is to work in close collaboration with business management and staff in the Repairs and Gas Services teams to prepare a specification for a new responsive Repairs system including the integration with suppliers, Northgate Housing and contractors. You will also ensure user requirements and constraints are understood and that sensitive areas affecting service provision are identified early on so that these requirements are accurately written into the tender specification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conduct requirements gathering methodologies to capture business needs and objectives to support the preparation of a tender specification document.
2. Carry out modelling and analyse of current usage and trends to produce meaningful requirements.
3. Ensure that the strategic intent, business requirement and high level aim of the work is accurately transformed into technical work requirements.
4. To liaise with service managers and lead officers to support the development of Repairs and Gas Services ICT requirements and to advise managers and staff on its use.
5. Deconstruct high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements at an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by suppliers in response to our business requirements. And to ensure there is the appropriate focus on quality assurance, monitoring, reporting and internal/external interfacing.
6. Lead on the documentation of the requirements and produce procurement specifications and support the tender process and evaluation.
7. Take a lead role in translating ICT technical issues into language and business models that the business will understand and liaise with colleagues to exploit new technologies on behalf of the business.
8. Advise and direct managers and staff on the implementation of new systems and ways of working, facilitating management and staff through the change process
9. Undertaking proof of concept exercises and benchmarking against other Authorities.
10. To review in liaison with Service Managers and business leads the software and hardware required for continuing, and improving the effective operation of the service.
11. Continually validate and verify requirements effectively to ensure delivery of the 'right solution'.
12. To be able to run discoveries and produce a suitable set of features that will later be refined to provide all relevant details/context required for the tender specification.
13. Advise on and facilitate negotiations with senior managers to obtain the best outcome for the Repairs and Gas Services.
14. Lead and define technical testing as part of the project. This includes creating a test framework with test scripts and issues are reported and tracked. It includes working with end users to ensure that changes are identified and communicated to the development team.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
* ITIL Foundation qualification or related business and/or technology qualification
* Extensive experience of providing Business Analysis services including successfully producing business, system and functional specifications including internal and external data flows and interdependencies from a sound ICT technical background
* Experience in working with senior managers across a public sector organisation to deliver an ICT strategy or key ICT projects
* An understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply. Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks. That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend