|Job Ref:||204754720||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£0.00 - £500/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Our client is a fully-developed, well-funded & fast growing tech business based in the London (SE1) area. They are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Analyst to join their team. |
In this role, you will be working alongside the pre-sales team. Your role, as the first point of contact in a busy support environment, will be to help and support customers in the use and configuration of smart cloud-based process automation technology.
You will enjoy a high degree of autonomy and be responsible for delivering technically creative and smart solutions, that inspire and enable customers to do amazing things with the platform!
You will be: :
* Serving as the primary contact by responding to inbound support requests in respect of technical challenges and business issues.
* Taking ownership for successful outcomes, supporting the technical product specialists and professional services teams
* Assisting our product team with the development and implementation of testing frameworks and use cases.
* Providing support to internal users around day-to-day IT configuration requests (phones, OOOs etc).
* 2+ years experience providing technical support of client facing services, preferably in a SaaS environment.
* Experience with basic HTML/ CSS and key concepts.
* Understanding of Internet Mail relay and DNS/ networking concepts.
* Experience with MS Excel (simple macros, sort, filter and pivot tables)
* Familiar with ticket/ issue tracking solutions such as Kayako and Redmine
* Ability to absorb technology and learn new programs quickly
* Highly focused on service, professionalism; a can do attitude!
You will need to be commercially astute, customer facing, self-organising and highly numerate with strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
A degree level education in computer sciences or engineering would be ideal.
To be considered for this role, please apply today