|Job Ref:||204754465||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Wokingham||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 28 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.|
Our client specialises in the management of aircraft component repairs for airlines, manufacturers and MROs throughout the world by using its industry experience, knowledge and expertise to provide engineering, supply chain and business solutions that reduce the operating costs of its customers.
As a Software Development Engineer within the Software Development department, the successful candidate will be working within a team of business and technology experts.
* Using and integrating appropriate technologies for new developments
* Reviewing and maintaining existing software systems
* Presenting ideas for system improvements, including effort estimations
* Producing detailed technical specifications, and creating and modifying program code
* Controlled unit, integration, and manual testing of modules and applications before live roll-out
* Preparation of workflow diagrams, documentation, user guides, and relevant presentation material
* Building and maintaining strong working relationships with other Airinmar departments.
* 3-5 years' experience working with C# and SQL Server (including T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, etc)
* Experience of source control is a must alongside (url removed), Automated Testing (using MSTest, NUnit, xUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, or similar), and desktop development (such as WinForms, WPF, etc).
* Candidates are expected to have good analytical, communication, and problem solving skills as well as general IT competency.
* Candidates should be experienced at working in a team or individually to solve real business problems by understanding our customers, and their needs.
* Package includes full on-the-job training, a contributory pension scheme and opportunities for development.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Grant at Line Up Aviation.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency