|Job Ref:||204754258||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
One of my top clients in Sheffield is looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.|
Key Skills required of the Linux Systems Administrator:
* Computer Science (or similar) degree (BSc or MSc), or equivalent work experience
* Commercial experience within a System Administrator position.
* Source Version Control
* Knowledge of Linux/Unix system administration
* Unix shell scripting
* Familiarity with all major operating systems
Desirable Skills required of the Linux Systems Administrator:
* Scripting in Python
* Amazon AWS (especially EC2, ELB, EBS)
* Familiarity with Apache, Nginx, Samba, DNS
* Virtualisation (Xen/KVM)
* Knowledge of database administration SQL/NoSQL
* Nagios/Shinken monitoring systems
* Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira)
* Familiarity with ELK stack
* Networks - VLANs, VPN, BGP, WANs
* Software Orchestration ( Puppet, Chef, Salt)
The successful Linux Systems Administrator will be paid up to £35,000. If interested, please apply immediately.
We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.
Premier are acting as an employment agency