|Job Ref:||204754234||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Role: Software Engineer x 3 - Junior, Mid, Senior|
Salary: £25,000 - £65,000 P/A DOE
Location: South London
Due to continued growth, three exciting opportunities have become available with a global leader in storage solutions to join their established development team based in South London. You will responsible for the design and development of low-level embedded device-driver and Kernel software development.
The successful Software Engineers will be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle, from the initial design and implementation of innovative solutions through to pre-shipment validation and subsequent product enhancement.
Applicants will need to demonstrate previous experience of writing software in Embedded C for Device Drivers and/or Kernel development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Participate in defining and implementing technical direction
* Help develop specification, program and documentation
* Develop, implement, and maintain application software to established standards and specification in a timely and accurate manner
* Perform or review systems analysis, design, programming, testing, debugging and documentation
* Implement approved changes to application software to maintain standards as set forth, correct problem, modify or enhance application function
* Maintains integrity of program logic and coding and establishes requires checks and balances for operational controls
* Produce procedural documentation as required
* Works effectively with peers, team members and superiors
* Review and analyze existing application programs and programs development to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of programs
* Lead or participate in process improvement
* Extensive experience of designing, coding debugging and testing in various software languages, in particular Embedded C, C++ or C#.
* Kernel or Device Driver experience with an understanding of low level interactions between hardware and software.
* Experience with enterprise class applications such as SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, ESX, Citrix, etc.
* Knowledge of Storage Area Networking concepts
* Competency in Microsoft Windows OS platform
These opportunities will suit Software Engineers who are passionate about low-level Embedded Software for Device Driver and Kernel space development. The roles are open for to Junior, Mid-Level, and Senior applicants.
Please apply with your latest CV to be considered for these excellent opportunities.
Skills: Embedded Software, Embedded C, C++, Device-Drivers, Kernel Development, Storage Solutions, Low-Level Software, Real-Time, Embedded Solutions.
Premier are acting as an employment agency