|Job Ref:||204754232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Waterlooville||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
1st/2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer - Waterlooville - £18,000 - £20,000|
As a 1st/2nd line helpdesk engineer you will be the first point of contact to provide remote and on site user support to a range of exciting clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive IT engineer looking to take on a challenging role which will involve 1st/2nd line support and project work.
* First response for client issues, taking call and logging the ticket on the helpdesk, taking responsibility for diagnosing and resolving the customers issue whilst adhering to the correct SLA's.
* Monitor the helpdesk inbox, prioritising and taking responsibility for the issues identified to resolve within the service level agreement.
* Identify and escalate issues to the service delivery manager in a timely manner
* Building reputable client relationships by giving trusted support and advice in a polite and respectful manner which exceeds customers' expectations ensuring they are kept in the loop every step of the process.
* During interactions with clients, identify opportunities to advise on new software or hardware that would increase productivity for the client
* Creation and modification of users/objects for clients including mail filters, file permissions, etc.
* System migration including on premise and cloud based systems troubleshooting
* Research and deployment of software/hardware to customer sites ensuring that the client is kept up to date at all times
* Monitoring of management system portal to pre-empt system issues and minimise disruption to the client
* Knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems - Windows
* Good understanding of networking functionality
* Good knowledge of Windows Server products
* Working knowledge of call tracking applications
* Excellent client facing skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at (url removed)e at (url removed) or call Mike on (Apply online only)