|Job Ref:||204754176||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000/annum £30K basic||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
Graduate Pre-Sales/Tech Support Executive (IT degree)|
Synonymous with digital transformation, our client operates under the umbrella of a renowned group founded in 1910. With business in over 100 countries, their customers include more than 80% of the Fortune Global 100. They`re looking to match IT graduates a recently created role!
In this pre-sales and tech support role, the successful candidate will have a technical footing. However, they will also employ their communication skills to support pre-sales. An exciting crossover between sales and technical consulting, combined our client`s stature as a household name, means that this role paves the way for numerous avenues of progression!
Many attractive perks await the successful graduate! A basic salary of £30K, along with excellent scope for progression and an attractive office space in a highly sought after London location make up a comprehensive benefits package!
- Qualify business interest with potential clients, contacting them to discuss how they can utilise the company`s services
- Book and schedule meetings for senior sales staff
- Use your technical background to develop business rapport with potential and existing clients
- Deliver tech support to clients and the business using your considerable IT knowledge
Benefits/What you get:
- A very competitive basic salary of £30,000!
- Exposure with a global giant and perhaps the biggest brand within their industry
- A unique role that offers excellent scope for progression
- A welcoming, exciting working culture based out of an attractive office space in a highly sought after London location
- Educated to degree level in an IT related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven`t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)