|Job Ref:||204754055||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Germany||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
I am seeking a DevOps Engineer to join my client based in Munich, Germany for an initial 12 month contract. |
You will support engineers in automating their development and deployment workflow. You'll create and maintain the infrastructure in order for the team to monitor the correct functioning of deployed applications and services.
You will be involved in the following projects:
* Automated builds and tests of Docker images.
* Automate AWS infrastructure
* Automate MS zero-downtime deployment
* Improve logging and logging based alerts throughout all services
If you have the following skills please send me your most updated CV:
* Experience with automating AWS (ECS, Multi-AZ deployment), micro services architecture and the specific problems it poses for development, deployment, logging, monitoring?
* Experience with Docker for local and production use, automated builds and deployments
* Experience with CI and CD are a plus..
* Nginx, MySQL, Postgres, RabbitMq, Elasticsearch, Redis
* Backend technologies: PHP, Python, Nodejs
* Configuration management: Saltstack
* Logging: Loggly
* Monitoring: New Relic (client is open for suggestions)
Please apply with your most recent CV along with your current daily rate. Remote working is negotiable