|Job Ref:||204753863||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:50|
My client, a world leading architectural and design practice, are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team in London. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has experience working in a similar role within a creative industry. |
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working with key stakeholders from around the business to understand their needs from technology needs and systems.
- Gathering specific requirements and evolving these into solution proposals and functional specifications
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with users to analyse information needs and functional requirements.
- Assist in the prioritisation and management of workloads in the team and project manage delivery of solutions using agile and DevOps approaches as appropriate.
Qualities, skills and experience required:
- Experience in the role of Scrum Master with commercial experience in the use of Agile Scrum, Kanban and XP methodologies within the Development Lifecycle
- Strong project management experience in both Agile and DevOps
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Legally be able to live and work in the UK