|Job Ref:||204758194||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£33000 - £46000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:51|
Our client is looking for a SAS Programmer who will be able to work quickly on coding projects. Ideally you will have 5 years or more in BASE SAS products and a year or mores experience with database design. |
You will be working on some very interesting projects in a fast paced environment. Our client is one of the industry leaders with office overseas; they have many long term partnerships with their clients, which has been built on delivering the agreed results on time.
You have the chance to progress your career with an expanding global company, working on worthwhile projects that actually benefit people.
Based in their Peterborough office, they provide a good working environment, excellent benefits and carer progression. So if you are a SAS Programmer who wants to work in, or have the experience of working in, fast paced environments please contact me for more details.
BASIC PURPOSE: Create and test SAS code used for non-standard data file
creation; mentor System Analyst I staff; programming, resource for Clinical Data Operations staff and other departments as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform any and all functions of the System Analyst I as required to meet corporate
commitments and deliverables; in particular, to review or provide standard data specifications
and create standard data files through SAS.
• Receive and review client file specifications from Data Manager / Project
Manager or client and interact with the client to finalize transfer specifications
• Develop SAS programs to create non-standard data files, specifically vertical file and
incremental data file requirements.
• As part of the Software Development Life Cycle, review User Requirements and create and/or review Functional and Technical Specifications and approve specifications.
• Create and test ad-hoc programs for:
• Esoteric quality control checks requested by QC
• Data resolution/mining
• Other client requirements
Based in their Peterborough office, they provide a good working environment, excellent benefits and carer progression. So if you are a SAS Programmer who wants to work in, or have the experience of working in, fast paced environments please contact me for more details