|Job Ref:||204758150||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:51|
Profile for job JC24393, IT Manager.|
IT Manager required to work for a very well - established sports distributor, due to the growth of the business they are looking for a passionate IT Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career.
The IT service desk manager's main role is to provide day to day supervision for the service desk team which provides first point of contact to all there IT users. This is a customer focused culture, with emphasis on ownership of all incidents and requests within the service desk team. This will suit bet a current team leader or supervisor looking to take the next step up to run a small team of energetic and dynamic colleagues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for dealing with users who have raised particularly complex issues which cannot be dealt with by the Service Desk Analysts, and to support the Service Desk team in the escalation of any unresolved queries.
* To manage the workflow and resources of the team to meet Service Desk targets in line with guidance from the Head of IT Operations ensuring that quality and SLA targets are achieved.
* Responsible for ensuring incidents, problems, requests and changes are resolved within the agreed timescales set out by the service level agreements.
* To act as the Major Incident Manager co-ordinating activities from a virtual team as necessary.
* Ensure that all new projects and applications are transitioned successfully in to IT support
* To ensure the maintenance of processes and documentation to support the Service Desk and Incident Management Process.
* Responsible for the day to day coaching, supervision, support and mentoring of Service Desk Analysts both individually and as a group including performance management.
* Management and use of an incident change management system.
* ITIL qualified
* Commercially driven with an appetite to drive a business unit
* Strong attention to detail with a strive for excellence in delivery
* Ability to lead and line manage to 'take others with you'.
* Demonstrate experience of working in a fast past office environment as part of a professional team
* Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, understand 'what good looks like', and capable of multi-tasking
* Confident decision maker with the ability to nail actions and get stuff done
* Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
IT Manager Position Remuneration
* £30,000 - 35,000
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on (Apply online only)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn - Search Bennett & Game Recruitment.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy