|Job Ref:||204757719||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:51|
Wi-Fi Architect - Cisco - Aruba - Wireless - SC Cleared - Remote Working|
My client requires and experienced Wi-Fi Architect to play a key role in the creating bid solution for enterprise wireless networks with a detailed knowledge of 802.11 protocol stack and wireless switches in particular Cisco and Aruba. If this is a goo d match for your own skill set and experience then please apply to new long term contract role that offers remote working and the chance to play a key position within one of the worlds most successful IT Outsourcers.
The account are looking for a Wi-Fi Architect / Technical Consultant who has worked in a similar capacity, on bid deals from £1m to £50m. You must be able to create cost models and provide detailed documentation to project teams and implementation support teams who will be responsible for delivering successful bid solutions. You will have worked as a Wi-Fi Solution Architect in a European or global organisation, possessing expertise in costing and designing network solutions for enterprise level clients covering a range of wireless switch vendors.
You will ideally have the following:
* Extensive knowledge of 802.11 protocol stack and wireless switches (Cisco, Aruba, etc)
* Previous experience with Telecoms or 1st Tier Carriers such as BT, Vodafone , Virgin would be desirable.
* Being able to design and cost network infrastructure solutions for scalability, reliability, performance, security, and alignment with overall network and business strategy, across all managed network technologies
* Worked on enterprise wireless networks, on bid deals from £1m to £50m.
* Must be able to create cost models and provide detailed documentation to project teams and implementation support teams who will be responsible for delivering successful bid solutions.
* Have worked as a Network Architect in a European or global organisation, must have provable knowledge of RF propagation and antenna selection, enterprise class networking experience, and wireless surveying tools and in-field experience.
All applicants must be eligible to gain SC Clearance if required - (UK resident for 5 over years.)
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (Apply online only)) or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy