|Job Ref:||204757714||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum bonus + benefits + pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:51|
Payments Analyst | Permanent | Manchester | up to £28,000 | Pension + Bonus + Private Health care|
An excellent opportunity for a Payments Analyst to work within a global leading payments consultancy based in Manchester has recently arisen due to continued growth and expansion. Our client is able to offer continued support and opportunity for the successful individual has a cleared defined career path.
You'll be an important member of the wider Analyst team within the Payments Consultancy business whose objective it is to complete the analysis and project management tasks required to support the consultants on external client projects and, as required, on internal projects. As a result, the payment analyst is a key member of the team from day one and the success of individual projects has a high dependency on the quality of work produced by the analyst responsible for that project.
As the successful payments analyst you'll be able to display the following core competencies:
* Strong analytical capabilities with the ability to apply logic, creativity and problem solving techniques
* Ability to communicate complex analysis to a wider audience in a clear and logical manner - both written and oral
* Ability to perform individually and as part of a team to deliver high pressure projects accurately and on time to strict deadlines
* Demonstrate commercial awareness and a sound understanding of numerical data, its context and implications
* Ability to learn and proactively to develop own knowledge to ensure you are able to see the "bigger picture" when carrying out analysis and adapt approach for each bespoke project
* Able to work on own initiative and suggest areas of opportunity and/or areas of improvement for the Analyst team including reports, software, database compilation etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Educated to degree level with minimum 2:1 degree (either mathematics or a related degree with high level of numeracy)
* Strong analytical and modelling capabilities with the ability to apply logic, creativity and problem solving techniques
* Strong skills and experience of Microsoft Excel to analyse data
* Good degree of previous experience with Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Windows
* Experience of producing and presenting own analysis and findings to a customer or group
* Appetite to learn about payment systems and IT infrastructure
* Project Management experience
If this role is of interest and you would like more information please apply with your updated CV and a covering letter stating your capabilities for the role and we will be in contact shortly.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas