|Job Ref:||204757691||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£40000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:51|
Major travel services business requires a Digital Analytics Manager with experience of delivering high quality analytics, insight and commentary to join its Customer Contact Online Team in Crawley.|
The Digital Analytics Manager will have a strong commercial mindset and is capable of both balancing analyzing and manipulating large data sets as well as being a responsible manager, communicating effecting with stakeholders at all levels.
Specifically the Digital Analytics Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Outstanding analytical skills and adept at extracting, manipulating and analyzing large data sets to provide action driving conclusions to the business.
- Analyse key funnel activity, drop of rates and other customer engagement and commercial patterns to behaviour to drive value-adding change on the website.
- Report on key trends of customer behavior and commercial metrics in the form of dashboards, presentations and internal media updates.
- An excellent understanding and experience of Microsoft Excel.
- Testing and supporting testing tags when they are put into place
- Support the rest of the Customer Contact Online Team and wider business.
- Develop continual website improvement direction for the team.
- Reporting on customer and commercial performance of BAU and project work on the website and covering key stakeholder meetings.
- You will be a central point of contact with Avios for your colleagues.
- Measuring the performance of the company website and the level and quality of digital tagging in place.
- Define new tagging requirements and impart them upon each new project that impacts the website.
- Set targets and report on performance against targets for customer and commercial behaviours in digital channels.
- Effectively communicate website performance against targets to key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of IBM analytics software is desirable.
We are looking for an experienced, digitally focused analyst with an excellent understanding of website performance metrics. The successful Digital Analytics Manager will have an analytical mindset, the ability to focus under pressure and will be used to working to tight deadlines. The ability to multitask and learn and adapt to new systems will be crucial.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader in the Travel industry. In reward for your hard work and expertise you will be paid a salary of £40,000, a generous bonus scheme, a pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday and much more.
Keywords: Analytics, Analytics Manager, Digital, Digital Analytics Manager, tagging, reporting, customer behaviour, metrics, commercial metrics, Manipulation, Extraction, dashboards, presentations, Excel, web analytics, web performance, IBM, Testing, data sets, £40,000, Crawley, West Sussex
This is a permanent vacancy