|Job Ref:||204757468||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£0 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:51|
Desktop Support Officer - Bromley - £24,000|
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a desktop support office to join a leading organisation in Bromley.
Desktop Support Officer - Bromley - £24,000
The desktop support team are a key service delivery function within the Group IT team. The role of the team is to provide a proactive, rapid response service to all staff in the use of technology. Having positive relationships with staff is critical for any desktop support officer coupled with a strong desire to deliver excellent customer service.
The team offers advice and guidance on the use of technology, identifying areas where improvements can be made and ensuring that infrastructure and system issues are escalated to the infrastructure and business systems teams.
* Provide IT support to all staff through the provision of a help desk service
* Participate in the out of hours support rota, delivering on call services to colleagues in all group offices across the world
* In conjunction with the desktop support team provide support to business users between the hours of 07:00 - 17:30 (delivered via staggered shifts across the team)
* Ensure all support calls are logged accurately on the IT Helpdesk System
* Assist all staff in the use of group applications
* Carry out PC and hardware support, replacing spare parts where appropriate and dealing with all warranty claims
* Take an active role in ensuring support procedures are up to date and maintained
* Carry out basic administrative duties on the group network and telephone system
* Work closely with the infrastructure and business systems teams to ensure that knowledge sharing is effectively maintained to ensure operational cover
* Provide support and back up for IT training given to users
* Assist with the installation of new and current systems onto users PC's
* Liaise with suppliers on behalf of users to ensure the smooth installation and running of systems
* Install PC's, carry out office moves and other operational duties
* Comply with the groups health and safety policy
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or send you up to date CV to Michael Coe at (url removed)e (at) (url removed)