|Job Ref:||204757456||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Leatherhead||Address:||Post Code:||KT22||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:51|
IT Helpdesk Technician |
Our client is currently looking for an IT Helpdesk technician to join their service desk and provisioning team who is used to direct client interaction and is looking for a long term career path in an expanding business.
• Dealing directly with our customers with a wide range of issues from forgotten passwords, virus or email problems or indeed more widespread Server platform problems
• Monitoring / managing our client networks
• Setting up and configuring new systems and devices
• Completing detailed CRM call records for all tasks completed
• Proven IT Helpdesk professional with existing experience in supporting Windows based technology, connectivity and associated services
• Proven ability in terms of professional client interaction skills
• Proven technical skills including Windows Server and Client, IT Hardware, Router / Firewall & Switch technologies
• Experience of completing tasks at client site locations
• Excellent attention to detail
Some of the main technology areas that form a key part of this role include:-
• Microsoft Office 365 Services
• Independent Hosted Exchange Services
• Professional Hosted VDI Desktop Solutions
• Traditional Client - Server Network Support
• Wireless Access Point Solutions
• Secure Document Storage Platforms
• Internet Connectivity (ADSL / FTTC / Leased Line)
• Network technologies
• Based in Leatherhead (Some work at client site may be required - travel expenses will be provided as required)
• £23,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
• Vodafone incentive of 20% off mobile contracts
• 28 days holiday inc bank holidays increases with service after 2 years.
• Employee Social events - Summer, Christmas
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like' on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CV's and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency' & 'Employment Business' providing recruitment services throughout Surrey