|Job Ref:||204757439||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:51|
Job title: SQL Server BI Developer required|
Contract length: 3-6 months
Rate: £350- £450 per day
Start date: ASAP
I am requiring someone who has a proven ability in Relational Database analysis and design, both SQL programming and in developing applications that interface with SQL and with experience of provisioning enterprise level IT Identity lifecycle management services.
The organisation is currently in the process of further adopting and extending cloud based services and Directory Services will play a key role mapping out IAM developments and in enabling authentication and authorization for future services.
The successful applicant will have -
* Excellent knowledge and recent experience of SQL Server including database analysis and design, SQL development and application programming in a database environment.
* A thorough understanding of SQL procedures and triggers and have a recent experience of workflows.
* Knowledge and experience of enterprise level IT Identity Lifecycle Management
* A knowledge and understanding of directory technologies and best practice.
* SSIS 2005/2008 (MSSQL Server Integration Services)
* MSSQL Server SQL 2005/2008/2012
* Advanced TSQL skills with reference to syntax variations between versions
* Working knowledge of VB6 with previous development experience
* C# to at least version 5, .NET 4+, MS Visual Studio 2010+
* Version control via TFS (Team Foundation Server) or Jira
* Continuous Integration, Sandboxed TDD
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales