|Job Ref:||204757267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Benifits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:51|
Software Development Manager in Leeds - up to £55,000|
I am currently seeking a Software Development Manager to join an absolute powerhouse in the Virtual Retail market at their base in Leeds. Please keep in mind that previous management experience not essential.
The role & The candidate
The role of the Software Development Manager is to take ownership for the execution of all software development activities, serve as a mentor to less experienced software developers and to ensure development activities are compliant with the applicable sections of the teams quality management.
* Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
* Previous successful experience leading a team in both new product development and sustain projects.
* Experience in SCRUM / Agile methodologies.
* Proven track record in problem solving, we are looking for engineers not programmers.
* C#, MVC, (url removed), C++ Development experience
* Strong understanding of enterprise messaging systems.
* SQL Database design & implementation ( ODBC, OLEDB, MS SQL Server, SQLite, OPC PI )
* Previous management experience not essential.
The salary offered is up to £55,000 dependant on the experience you will bring to the role. Remember that although pay is important, it's not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success.
This is a very fast acting client of mine and I am looking at booking in interviews ASAP. To endure you CV gets to me directly - Click Apply NOW!
Premier are acting as an employment agency