|Job Ref:||204756934||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Beaconsfield||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:51|
Biztalk Developer- FMCG International foodservice supplier!|
The BizTalk Developer will be responsible for the development of new and support of existing customer EDI integration solutions to meet business need and customer requirements.
You will also be expected to provide technical support and guidance using their technical expertise and knowledge to the IT and National E-Commerce Teams and be required to ensure the BizTalk EDI platform operates effectively and efficiently as possible to meet agreed service levels.
You must have been responsible for understanding customer requirements and implementing solutions using best practice so that they work both functionally and operationally. Your work will have ensured that the integration designed is fit for purpose and will allow operational teams to easily support solutions post go live.
* Assisting with requirements gathering and design, with primary responsibility for the development and
* Providing support for the test and release phases of EDI projects.
* Development and maintenance of the BizTalk environment(s)
* Producing and updating operational and maintenance processes and procedures.
* Deployment of new and existing code changes including patches, upgrades and releases, whilst updating and maintaining the automated regression test suite, to ensure the BizTalk platform runs as per best practice.
* You will possess a sound technical knowledge and experience of BizTalk 2013
* Net framework 4.0 and above, Visual Studio 2012, SQL server 2012 (defining database tables and stored procedures).
* Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (visual studio online) and GIT would be advantageous.
My client is a growing international foodservice provider and one of the largest in the UK.A brilliant opportunity has arisen for confident, ambitious and focused individual to join their IT E-Commerce team who are responsible for implementing customer EDI integration solutions; they support existing customer EDI integration solutions and maintain the E-Commerce BizTalk environment.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website:
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge?
Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks -,,and. We give away fantastic prizes... every month