Reporting directly to the Air Warfare Destroyer (AWD) Alliance Lean Six Sigma Program Manager, the Data Analyst is required to investigate, analyse, align, facilitate and implement solutions to achieve set goals and objectives, particularly focusing on the area of quality systems and associated data.
- Opportunity to join a large maritime defence program
- Permanent role, based at Techport, Adelaide
AWD Data Analysts contribute to and co-ordinate business improvement through the identification and implementation of quality system / IT related opportunities and develops system reports, metrics, and analysis to support the on-going management of the Quality function.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Maintain up to date knowledge of business direction and needs, ensuring the Quality solution is appropriately aligned with the agreed requirements and strategy
- Develop Quality Business Cases, Project Briefs and Project Plans for new projects
- Proactively monitor and report on a relevant business priority which feeds into Quality priorities
- Ensure project goals, objectives and Key Performance Indicator (KPI's) are achieved
- Work within agreed Quality methodologies, policies and procedures and actively contribute to their improvement
- Maintain effective relationships across Quality, the business and relevant external organisations
- A tertiary qualification in Business or a related discipline
- Recognised Lean Six Sigma Qualification at practitioner level is desirable
- Previous experience as a Data / Business Analyst
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Eligibility to obtain Australian Defence Security Clearance to NV1 level
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - South Australia, Osborne, Adelaide