|Job Ref:||87171BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wyton||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:01|
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager (Site Ops Lead) |
Req ID: 87171
Raytheon is a leader in Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems, combining sensors and advanced networks to create entirely new ways of perceiving the world. Our Defence Intelligence Solutions (DIS) business is an industry leader in Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) and a trusted partner for MOD. Over the past 30 years, Raytheon has developed a deep understanding of Defence Intelligence missions through its involvement in multiple UK and international programmes, and has the domain knowledge and mission understanding crucial to the success of our customers. In recent years, Raytheon has partnered with MOD to successfully overcome challenges and complexities. Raytheon's culture is that we stand firm on our customer commitments - we will deliver.
Summary of Role:
Raytheon UK is looking for a dynamic, experienced and high performing Service Delivery Manager /Site Operations Lead to work within the Enterprise Service Management / In Service Support Team and with the wider Programme. Raytheon along with other similar successful high performing organisations is executing highly collaborative and complex programmes and delivering specialist services. These services require collaborative working and strong leadership to resolve issues by working jointly with the customer across multiple sites and business areas.
Reporting to the Enterprise Service Delivery Manager the role will have responsibility for delivery of the ASG services at Wyton. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the mixed logistics defence environment and will need to demonstrate a proven ability of managing service activities in a complex engineering environment and the ability to apply that knowledge at a "systems of systems" level. The SDM will be responsible for the delivery of the services at the site including all contractual requirements and meeting Key Performance Indictor (KPI) targets. It is expected that the successful candidate will have detailed knowledge of ITIL V3.
The position also requires customer facing experience and the ability to interface with the programme and leadership to provide service delivery reports. This is a complex and challenging role that will be highly rewarding, with extensive communication and interfacing requirements. The work location will primarily be based at Wyton, but will require regular visits to other Raytheon UK and customer sites.
This role requires an established experience in the following disciplines:
• Service Management from complex programmes and production of key deliverables such as the Service Monthly Reports and update briefs.
• Advising and influencing customers at the site level regarding the delivery, availability and functionality of services and systems
• Manage the site ISS resources to increase productivity and profitability
• Ensure projects undertaken by direct reports are delivered to time, cost & quality
• Conduct weekly site meetings with the customer
• Risks and Opportunity Management
• Implementing service delivery Continual Service Improvement (CSI) initiatives
• Support the prevention and resolution of customer complaints
• Create and maintain long-term value to ensure services are delivered cost effectively while growing revenue and preserving margin. The services must be delivered in line with contractual obligations to avoid organisational exposure and the allocation of service credits.
• Drive efficiency into technical delivery through the generation of clear, concise documentation to support the delivery of services
• Service Transition experience to prepare for the introduction of new services
• Contracting with UK MoD and Government Departments.
• Champion the attainment of industry standard and vendor specific certifications and processes, including ITIL framework, JSP440 accreditation and contracted standards.
• Direct engagement with site stakeholder communities including the customer and user groups
• Participate in the company rotating shift and 'on call' program as required by the service contract and company needs.
• Proven experience of leading Service Delivery in complex enviroments
• Experienced in Service Level management and supplier management
• Strong rapport and relationship building skills with internal departments, customers and end-users
• ITIL Version 3 qualified - In particular Service Operations and Service Transition
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in Risks and Opportunity management
• Familiarity with secure systems and MoD and Government security standards
• Adhering to the appropriate customer standards and procedures.
• Ability to work in close co-operation with customer staff
• Candidate must have a current DV security clearance and does not hold dual-nationality
• Experience of managing multi-disciplined teams and of dealing with UK MoD and other Government department would be an advantage
• Background in complex and large-scale networking and communication systems design
• Experience of technologies such as GIS services - GEOINT etc
• ITIL expert
• Experience of working with secure information systems
• Good personal interfacing abilities
• Strong Leadership skills with a desire to succeed
• Team player
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships with customers and peers. Able to influence multidiscipline teams
• Able to facilitate problem solving of complex issues across business units and organisational boundaries
• Excellent Communication - written and verbal at all levels within the organisation and with the customer
• Ability to rapidly assimilate information, culture and process to bring maximum effect in a short space of time
Business Unit Profile
Integration & Test Engineering
Computer/Management Information Systems
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Wyton