|Job Ref:||11328BR||Employer:||MWH||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Site Based||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:02|
MWH Treatment is looking to strengthen our Leakage Teams with several Assistant Field Technicians in Lanarkshire, These positions are for people who are extremely keen to pursue a career within the water industry. You will be site based and the role will involve a lot of travel between sites. The job will have periods of repeated lifting of small to medium metal covers, walking long distances daily and working outdoors in all weather and intensive on site training using the latest electronic equipment. You will need to be able to work nights and weekends as required. You will report directly to the MWH Area Manager |
Requirements for this role will include.
• A full driving license, with a maximum of 3 points
• Have a strong desire to learn and be determined to succeed
• Ability to follow maps and navigate around the geographical regions you will work in
• Show flexibility to meet the demands of the client
• Have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise your own workload against different demands
• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)