|Job Ref:||11331BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wallingford||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:02|
Innovyse, part of MWH have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our team in Wallingford on a permanent basis. |
Innovyze is a leading global provider of wet infrastructure modeling and simulation software and professional solutions designed to meet the technological needs of utilities, government industries, and engineering organizations worldwide. We provide engineering software solutions along with implementation solutions, using said software, around the globe.
The Technical Sales Engineer is accountable for software sales within a target territory (geography) as well as management of overall client service expectations and satisfaction through the sales and delivery process.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Focuses on client accounts; responsible for specific sales goals
• Responsible for developing and closing new sales with consulting and utility clients
• Processes orders over the phone and in person
• Conducts sales calls to prospective clients and schedules demos and appointments
• Builds and documents sales activities in the company CRM software
• Proactively cultivates new business by prospecting and networking
• Successfully deploys products and services for clients
• Meets with clients and provides software demonstrations and software training
• Helps customers maximize the use of software features
• Exhibits and presents at tradeshows and conferences
• Responds to pre-qualification questionnaires or information to tender documents
• Participates in the development of proposals and contracts by working directly with clients, business developers and delivery teams to ensure documents meet the client's need
• Willingness to develop skills in all areas of business development including scope, approach, deliverable definition, pricing, risk assessment, terms and conditions, work plans and client presentations
• Stay abreast of market trends
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication
• This position will be located in our Wallingford, UK office and requires significant travel throughout the Europe Middle East Africa region.
The salary for the role would be £40,000 to £45,0000
• Ph.D. in Civil, Water Resources or Environmental Engineering degree required.
• Proven modeling experience (water/wastewater networks)
• Excellent knowledge of Innovyze software is a must
• Very strong technical expertise in GIS, hydraulics/hydrology, climate change and asset integrity modeling, and nonlinear optimization theory
• Proven experience with client account and relationship development; demonstrated experience with sales development
• Established network in local marketplace
• Exceptional organizational, technical, written and oral communication and detail skills
• Languages: English and French required (German and Arabic optional).
We are an equal opportunities employer.
The closing date for the role is Friday 4th November 2016.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)