|Job Ref:||204761529||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£50000/annum 20% annual bonus, £550 p/m car allowance||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:11|
Your principle responsibilities will be to: |
* Organise and Manage the site maintenance function, to ensure high plant availability and performance within approved budgets, liaising with operations staff to ensure a high level of service.
* To play an integral part in the management of safety at the plant, including the requirements of the COMAH Regulations, participating in the Safety Committee and safety tours, as well as auditing key safety systems (e.g. Permit to Work) and collating all data on safety tests.
* Manage and run the maintenance department, management of VES CMMS implementing planned preventative maintenance requirements.
* Management and coordination of equipment maintenance - planned, breakdowns and overhauls within strict budgets, in line with company policy and procedures.
* Manage and control maintenance sub-contractors in line with company policy and procedure.
* Development and implementation of Group maintenance strategic practises.
* Monitor and reporting on budgetary performance
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications;
* Apprentice trained Engineer / Technician, qualified to HNC standard or above in a relevant Engineering or Scientific discipline, however extensive relevant experience will be considered
* Experience of Maintenance strategy tools, planned preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and the successful implementation of a cost effective strategy
* Extensive health and safety knowledge
* Proven experience of working at a managerial level and be fully conversant with steam raising and power generation essential, preferably within an Energy from Waste environment.
* In depth understanding of Pressure System Safety Regulations and Statutory inspection regulations.
If you are interested in the role above please contact Henry Anderson on NA or email on