|Job Ref:||204761422||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£19000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:11|
We now have a new position to join the team as a Technical Stock controller/Parts controller. The company operate out of their UK head quarters with stockist and distributors of their bespoke products located all over the world. With manufacturing/assembly facilities in the UK we now require a Technical Stock controller/Parts controller to deal with part suppliers located across Europe ensuring that parts come in on time in order for production to build and manufacture the equipment/machinery.|
Commutable from: Derby, Uttoxeter & Matlock
Manufacture, design and assemble bespoke equipment for a range of industries with equipment/machinery located all over the world
The Team/Role/Work environment:
Working in an open plan office environment with approximately 12 people. You will part of a team of 4, reporting and working closely with the operations manager.
You will be responsible for ensuring parts are scheduled to arrive on time, dealing with suppliers all over Europe.
The machinery can consist of up to 1000 parts so the Technical Stock controller/Parts controller will be in charge of all stock and parts orders in order for production to build on time.
Work environment is friendly, lively and busy office with all working very closely together.
* Must have a methodical approach
* Good Microsoft excel skills - data inputting/data reading
* Good customer service skills/communication as dealing with suppliers across Europe
* Must be confident - problem solving, chasing up suppliers, making sure deliveries will be on time
* Analytical approach
* Strong administration skills - Emails/Excel/Phone/parts control/stock control
Work closely with production ensuring stock availability to allow production to be optimised, and ensure on time delivery to customers.
The position also works closely with other departments including Design, Sales and Finance.
Overview of role:
* Order materials with suppliers in order to achieve on time delivery
* Ensure all materials are available as required to support the scheduled Production Plan requirements.
* Check and process all Order Acknowledgements, highlighting any issues and addressing these with suppliers as necessary.
* Manage a database of material requirements for the Production plan,
* Manage system Works Orders through the whole process, in conjunction with Production Dept.
* Attend weekly meetings with the Production Manager and Purchasing Manager to review all material requirements for the Production Plan, update on any issues and actions taken as required.
* Run regular Production Stocktakes, check variances with Purchasing Manager, and investigate where necessary.
This role will suit someone who has previous experience working in a parts and customer service orientated environment.
In return for your experience as Technical Stock controller/Parts controller we can offer you:
Salary: £19,000-£21,000 per annum
33 days holidays
Pension up to 4.2% group pension scheme
Death in service x4 basic salary
If you are interested in the Technical Stock controller/Parts controller, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Matthew Brown/Steve Brown on (Apply online only)
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)