|Job Ref:||204761316||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Bonus, Pension, shares||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:12|
Technical Project Solutions & Contracts Engineer|
* Minimum HNC, ideally Mechanical or in a technical discipline, alternatively a proven track record of working in a similar business/industry
* Member of an appropriate professional body
* Demonstrable ability to work under pressure
* Project management skills
* Excellent Decision making ability
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent working knowledge of products, applications, systems or processes
* Experience in a customer facing role
* Experience of project managing complex package projects
* Previous experience in similar role
* Completing external bids & tenders sourced by Sales Engineers / external customers / online tender portals.
* Replying back to customer technical enquiries, Delivering the full 360 Project from initial kick off meeting through to final commissioning & handover to customer.
* Plus, site visits to customers to discuss forthcoming project or assist on technical problems.
* Learning the technical aspects of the role which can take up to 18 months.
* Being able to swap between tasks and deliver clear & accurate technical data.
* Able to multitask & switch between projects during the course of the day
* Working alongside ISO standards & interpreting Yellow / Blue Book Regulations against the technical spec.
* Reacting to incoming technical questions & working on project quotes.
To provide detailed technical support for complex packaged solutions and contracts from initial enquiry through to installation and commissioning, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest or you would like to know more then please send your c.v. for consideration