|Job Ref:||204761310||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:12|
Requirements Engineer // 6-12 months // Gloucestershire - URGENT ***|
My client is urgently looking for a Requirements Engineer on a contract basis.
POSITION: Requirements Engineer
DURATION: 6-12 months
Skills and experience needed:
* CASE or ALM experience
* IBM Rational DOORS and RTC for managing requirements
* Experience using progressive/iterative or Agile software (SCRUM or RUP)
* Experience working in a project environment
* Detailed requirements capture
* Contract requirements specification and acceptance
If you are interested in this position and wish to apply, please send me your updated CV and then call me on the number below.
Alternatively if you know of anyone who you believe would be a good fit for this position, please send me their CV or pass on my details