|Job Ref:||204761218||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£40000/annum Full Benefits Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:12|
Audit Team Manager (Construction products) |
Basic salary circa £40,000 per annum + Full Benefits
A new vacancy for an Audit Team Manager with leading UK provider of specialist services to the Construction industry focused on the approval, certification and inspection of products, systems & installers.
The main purpose of the Audit Team Manager is to assist the Head of Audit and Inspection in delivering directorate/team budgets through the management of Technical Assessors, analysing and reporting information and giving technical support when required. The job holder will be expected to manage the day-to-day activities of their direct reports ensuring that they are working effectively and efficiently and highlighting any performance or training requirements.
Candidates should knowledge/experience in the following areas:
- Good knowledge of Construction industry, products and systems relevant to areas of responsibility, including manufacturing and installation processes used in building products sector and their application on site.
- Management Systems skills.
- Health and Safety relevant to inspection and auditing.
- Good understanding of Construction products installation and techniques.
- Auditing including Management Systems.
- Staff and performance management.
- Good computer skills including Word, Power point, Excel.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the Construction industry.
- Minimum 3 years managing staff in a technical environment including performance management of remote staff including outputs against targets.
- Management Systems auditing.
- A qualified Management Systems Assessor (preferred).
- An HNC/HND in Civil Engineering or Building (or equivalent)