|Job Ref:||204761209||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:12|
Role: Production Administrator|
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
My client who are a leading manufacturer require a production administrator to add to their team. You will be supporting the company in processing technical documents and information relating to specification control and new model introductions
* Contribution towards the control of technical documentation i.e. drawings.
* Control technical document in DOCOVA.
* Liaison with other company's, i.e. Suppliers, Customers, TS group.
* Involvement in 'Control of Design change.
* Involvement in the making of the 'Technical Bill of materials'.
* Support creating various technical document to support production.
* Involvement in IMDS data preparation and submission.
* Excellent numeracy and literacy competence.
* Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word & Power point.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to work alone and achieve deadlines.
* Acceptance to follow company policies / procedures.
* An appreciation of 'data control' and data security.
* Excellent attention to details and ability to summarise issues.
* Self Management - Approach work with an enthusiastic attitude, have the ability to work to specific deadlines.
* Respond positively to business requirements.
* Problem Solving - Methodically monitors, checks and responds appropriately.
For further details, please contact Scott at: - (Apply online only)
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy