|Job Ref:||204761090||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum negotiable||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:12|
A chance has come up to work on an amazing project worth £100m on the M&E side. The client is one of the biggest players in the Building Services industry.|
The Mechanical Project Manager will have responsibility for the Mechanical and Public Health services delivery of a site wide project. The role will be involved in the review of design information for correctness, build-ability and commissioning, the procurement of all plant, materials, sub-contractors and services to enable the Mechanical and Public Health services installation and commissioning. The Project Manager will provide the operational construction team with the correct information to construct and deal with closing queries raised by construction teams. The successful candidate will also be involved with the financial management of procured items and cost advise on changes and future developments.
- Provide leadership for the project delivery team, if appropriate, to maximise the potential of the team and the individuals within.
- Participate within bid activity; as requested by the senior management to work in conjunction with the Business Development department.
- Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal procedure and external legislation governing business operations.
- Provide input in the preparation of the business plans and budgets based on the initial contract parameters and objectives. Seeking opportunities to suggest actions which maximises profit on the project.
- Provide appropriate input to all monthly reviews in line with the business procedures to ensure that the senior management have full knowledge of the completion and financial status of the project.
- Manage the successful completion of the project/area under control in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
- Ensuring design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements
- Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
- Demonstrate appropriate Health and Safety leadership throughout all activities relating to the project on which you are working.
- Proven project management experience
- Building services experience in a construction environment
- Experience in the UK
- Commercial awareness
- Leadership skills